Just In: NYSC Corps Member Shows Off Projects Amid Non Approvals

 


Award presentation for the best school in Debate 

Today, a young vibrant youth corps of NYSC Taraba State Comr. Udofia Emmanuel Ekpeyo has displayed his projects for the good people of Ibi, Taraba State.

According to our correspondent who spoke with Comr. Ekpeyo over the phone yesterday, made it known that the young man had the project executed without the approval of the NYSC board.

Best School in Quiz

He said and quoted “ I had written the NYSC letter and proposals for my projects and it suffered no serious response after several trials, I had no choice especially as my passing out was very closed and having conceived the idea of having engaged in various projects even while at home before leaving for the service officially, I couldn’t just hold back my plans simply because my proposals are yet to be approved. I was left with no choice other than to go ahead with the projects.”

Same School went away with the two awards for both categories 

He further told our reporter saying “ I have never for once considered being awarded but then, I had to do away with the mindset of getting awarded and rather focusing on rendering my best and quota to the development of any community I gladly finds myself and well as building a better future and life for myself.” 




       Repairs and Electrification of Corper’s Lodge 


I am always a type that won’t love to go unnoticed and will always love to create something new and unique not just for myself or personal gains but for the general good of the people around me and beyond. He added.


Fumigation and killing of grasses at Corper’s Lodge 

The projects accomplished by Comr. Udofia Emmanuel Ekpeyo with state code of TR|22B|1827 includes the following:

1. Rehabilitation of NYSC symbol of authority in Ibi Junction.

2. Fumigation and grass killing at the Corper’s Lodge Ibi.

3. Brain Box Quiz and Debate Competition.

Rehabilitation of NYSC symbol of authority 

Serving Nigeria is the best feeling ever had and I am proud of being a Nigerian. Ekpeyo added.


Comments