Pay My 230k A Student With 15 Carryovers Cries Out After Paying For Certificate Forgery

 Just In: A student from one of the most prestigious polytechnic in Nigeria cries out after claiming to have spent #230.000.00 for certificate forgery.

According to source, the student involved in the certificate forgery has been calling, texting and chatting the person who he said was in charge of the act to make refunds as the planned assignment failed to materialize.

He further dropped his colleague contact which we followed up and found out that the said student was having a total number of 15 carryovers after the person contacted to help went through his results checking in the school exams and records department. 

The young man who was contacted to help equally expressed dissatisfaction with his decision and behavior saying he never paid him 230k that it’s a big lie and if he declined, he should be willing to present his transaction statement.

However, the student has threatened his colleague with legal action and equally threats to life seeking for his money. He further said, “ you are fraudster and you will gladly pay for it”.

Moreover, his paid colleague, has also told our correspondent saying “ I did my best for him, he couldn’t get to the administration block to check his results but I did, he couldn’t approach the Department Head but I did, he couldn’t even get his clearance form but I did and all that was remaining was to sit in for him during exams of which it’s illegal and could be dangerous but I never mind because I was all out to help him. I did my best and at the end things turned opposite and even to a point I almost lost my life and safety”. I’m prepared for any action and equally ready to face consequences thereof he added.


Comments